Spread the Word
As part of the marketing & PR drive for our conference, we are currently reaching out to prospective media partners to collaborate with us and communicate the event.
A media partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your publication or association throughout the cannabis sector. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your membership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
As one of the official 4C Partners, your organization can take advantage of a unique tailor-made Media Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits that includes marketing opportunities, usage of the 4C logo, an enhanced image & standing within the cannabis and CBD communities and prominent listing in Media Partner section of our Websites & Documentation.
Benefits of Becoming a Media Partner
- Gain direct exposure of your brand to cannabis industry executives and major sector players within various industries as well as all of our visitors and delegates
- Increased brand awareness by inclusion in pre, during and post conference marketing efforts
- Enhance the profile of your brand by association with our prestigious industry events
- Get access to our high quality conferences with complimentary press passes
- Benefit from having your logo promoted on key 4C event materials and on the event website
- Generate quality content for editorials at our conferences
- Secure the opportunity to distribute your publications at our events
- Exclusive conference discounts and offers for your members
- Listing Media Partner on all marketing collaterals related to 4C
- Dedicated link to your company website
- Event mailers
- Signage at the venue
- Advertisement in the official conference program
- Complimentary insertion (one-page flyer) in all attendee conference bags
- Recognition during 4C and on the social media websites where we have a presence
Role of the Media Partner
- Promote the 4C event extensively in the related print/digital outlets conveying the message that this conference is hosted the first time in the region
- Commitment of media coverage of 4C before, during and after the event
- Listing of 4C on all the social media networks where you have a presence
- Dedicated mass email blasts to your organization database
- Placing the 4C e-banner on the company website and other related websites
- Increasing the media exposure of 4C in all media channels and outlets associated with your organization to promote decision makers’ attendance
- Co-promotion on other partner/sister portals
Interested in being a Media Partner?
If you would like to become a Media Partner, submit the application form below and you will be notified when your application has been successful by our 4C Event Management within 24-48 hours. Thank you!
Meetings, Trainings, Events Held
Sponsors & Partners
Average Rating out of 10
Get in Touch
Learn more about 4C Cannabis Capital Creation Conference, Green Seed Cannabis Co., CBD Training Academy or Icann Ventures. Let’s connect!